The M18 FUEL 1/2″ Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Pin Detent delivers access in tight spaces, up to 881 Nm of nut-busting torque, and maximum power to weight ratio. This battery-powered impact wrench weighs only 1.58 kg, making it extremely versatile, capable of performing a wide variety of applications. A POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides the power needed to quickly perform many tasks, such as removing large bolts or lug nuts. The MILWAUKEE 1/2″ Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Pin Detent is only 152 mm in length, providing users access to stubborn fasteners where larger impact wrenches cannot fit without needing to disassemble components to reach bolts.
Tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver the user brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL offers enhanced precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, Auto Shut-Off Mode applies no more than 48 Nm of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Mode, where the tool delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK™ PLUS Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack (not included) fits all M18™ tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
- Pin detent locks sockets in place securely, especially while working overhead
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 881 Nm of nut-busting torque
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides control over output speed and power
- Auto Shut-Off Mode prevents over-tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 48 Nm of torque
- Bolt Removal mode delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops
- 152 mm in length for maximum access in tight spaces
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with fewer shadows
- Works in up to 69kV environments
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- Platform: M18 FUEL
- Anvil Type: 1/2″ Square with Pin Detent
- Fastening Torque: 746 Nm
- Nut-Busting Torque: 881 Nm
- DRIVE CONTROL: 4-Mode with Auto Shut-Off Mode & Bolt Removal Mode
- RPM: 0 – 1,250 / 0 – 1,950 / 0 – 2,575 / 0 – 2,575
- IPM: 0 – 900 / 0 – 2,100 / 0 – 3,100 / 0 – 3,100
- Length: 152 mm
- Weight (Tool only): 1.58 kg
- 5 Year Warranty as covered by Milwaukee Australia.