The DeWalt DCF921N-XJ 18v XR Cordless Brushless 1/2″ Compact Impact Wrench features an efficient brushless motor that delivers increased power, durability and efficiency. With the new brushless motor and new optimized mechanism this delivers an incredible 409Nm fastening torque and 610Nm of breakaway torque. It also features an adjustable LED light with brightness control for improved visibility and functionality.
This impact wrench has a tactile 4 mode select feature. This allows the user to select different modes and speed settings for ultimate control. The scaffold mode helps to prevent over-tightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse.
Skin Only (Battery & Charger Not Included).
- Up to 609 breakaway torque (406Nm of fastening torque) ensures removal of the tightest bolts
- Ultra compact, light weight design allows for use in confined areas
- Square drive with hog ring allows quick socket changes
- Hole in anvil allows securing of sockets with a retaining pin/rubber O-ring
- Variable trigger allows complete control over all applications
- Efficient brushless motor delivers high performance and extends tool life
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and functionality
- Now with brightness control so you can dim or turn off the light to suit the environment
- Comfortable rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/2″
- Impact Rate: 3600ipm
- Break-Away Torque: 610Nm
- Fastening Torque: 406Nm
- Socket: Hog Ring
- Overall Length: 125mm
- Weight (Skin): 1.1kg
- 3 Years Warranty Covered By Dewalt Australia