Alliance Hardware does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Delivery Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
What we do with the information we gather
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Alliance Hardware
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To customize future shopping for you and improve our store.
When you register as a user on Alliance Hardware website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Alliance Hardware website. Alliance Hardware ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Alliance Hardware uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
- We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the Alliance Hardware website.
- In exceptional circumstances Alliance Hardware may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
- Alliance Hardware is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Alliance Hardware please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue. When you visit Alliance Hardware, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in Alliance Hardware you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.