The SDS Plus flat edge chisel is ideal for working in overhead and hard to reach spaces. The chisel offers a convex angle designed tip allows for better penetration and less binding as well as easier resharpening, which also features a strong and shock absorbing body. Made from Premium Alloy Steel, the SDS Plus Chisel comes with chamfered ends to prevent cracking and fractures. The striking end is machined flat so that 100% of the blow energy is transferred to the tip.
With a 4.5mm thick tip for longer lifetime, and a 10mm thick shank this chisel is an ideal addition to the range.
- Thin Chisel for Cordless Machines- For working in overhead and hard to reach spaces
- Convex angle tip for better penetration, less binding and easier resharpening
- Made from premium alloy steel for lasting durability and strength
- 4.5mm thick tip for longer lifetime compared to standard chisels
- The striking end is machined flat so that 100% of the blow energy is transferred to the tip
- Chamfered ends to prevent cracking and fractures
- Chisel Width: 14mm
- Chisel Length: 180mm
- Chisel Tip: 4.55mm thick
- Weight: 0.25kg