XLR SDS-Plus concrete drill bits feature a solid piece carbide tip with four cutting faces, reducing vibration and preventing jamming in rebar.
The four flute helix maximises debris removal delivering quick and efficient drilling in the hardest concrete.
- Suitable for drilling plug and anchor holes in masonry, all types of stone and concrete
- 4 flute helix maximises debris removal for fast drilling and clear holes
- Solid piece carbide with four cutting faces to prevent jamming in rebar.
- The carbide tip and body are brazed together via an innovative welding technique creating a strong durable bond
- Diameter: 14.0 mm
- Working Length : 200 mm
- Application Material: Concrete
- Product Length: 260 mm