Ripping blades are for long cuts that run with the grain of the wood. Milwaukee Ripping blades have the 3 key technologies as well as an aggressive tooth geometry to bite into material and pull it into the teeth, increasing the speed of cut.
- 3 x Reduction Rings
- 20mm, 25mm & 1″
- Universal arbor system: Large arbor size with reduction rings included in packaging to suit multiple brands.
- Cobalt infused Tungsten Carbide teeth designed to maintain tip sharpness
- Laser cut technology creates vibration slots that are designed to increased accuracy by reducing wobble and warping
- Anti-friction coating is designed to reduce the heat transfer to the blade
- Corrosion and gumming resistance
- Aggressive Tooth Geometry will cut and pull material towards the blade, increasing the speed of the cut.
- Blade diameter: 254mm
- Arbor Size: 30mm
- Teeth: 24
- Max Speed: 7,000RPM
- Weight: 0.8kg