Cordless impact wrench/driver with brushless motor and 6-stage torque setting. For metric screwdriving applications up to M18.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% higher efficiency and long service life.
- Electronic 6-stage torque setting prevents screw heads from being torn off.
- 10% more torque in reverse running to loosen screws which are extremely tight.
- MultiVolt interface. Cordless tool can be operated with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- 1/2 in square for holding sockets.
- Robust solid metal impact gear.
- Contact guard on gearbox head.
- Compact design.
- 600 screw connections (M18) with one battery charge (6 Ah).
- One charger for all FEIN Li-ion batteries of all voltage classes.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
- Extensive user protection features include restart protection, electronic overload protection and brake.
- Metric screws up to M18 (8.8).
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Battery compatibility: Li-ion / HighPower Li-ion
- Battery interface: MultiVolt
- Motor: brushless
- Speed, no load: 0 – 1,700 rpm
- Impacts: 0 – 3,400 rpm
- Max. torque: 290 Nm
- Torque levels: 6
- Tool Holder: 1/2 in Outer square
- Max. metric screw: M18 (8.8)
- Wood screw Ø: 8 x 300 mm
- Weight without storage battery: 1.00 kg