Loud and clear sound, built for the workforce. The Milwaukee Heavy Duty Jobsite Radio, M18JSR-0, features a high-performance audio system and rugged design, the M18JSR-0 Radio is built to amplify and survive the jobsite. Dual speakers and passive radiators combine to produce sharp highs, rich mids, and deep bass at all volumes.
Durable metal speaker grills and shock absorbing end caps protect from drops and other harmful jobsite conditions while integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage. Listening options include a digital processor with best-in-class reception and signal clarity or a 3.5mm aux jack for wired playback. A weather-sealed auxiliary compartment protects devices and houses a 2.1A USB charging port. The M18JSR-0 Radio is powered by all M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries (not included) or A/C power.
Skin Only (Battery & Charger Not Included).
- 1 x Auxiliary Input Cord
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Dual speakers with passive radiators delivers loud, clear sound with deep, accurate bass
- Shock absorbing end caps and metal speaker grill protects from drops, water, and debris on the jobsite
- Integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage
- Protected 2.1A USB power outlets for charging electrical devices in both AC and DC mode
- Customisable equalizer for enhanced musical and vocal quality
- Digital screen with AM/FM processor and 10 station presets
- Weather sealed device compartment
- Powered by Milwaukee® M18™ batteries (not included) or AC Outlet
- Voltage: 18V
- Radio preset: 10 stations
- USB charger output: 2.1Amp
- Battery life (5.0Ah): 12 hours
- Radio signal: AM/FM
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 402mm x 197mm x 197mm
- Weight: 5kg
- 1 Years Warranty Covered By Milwaukee Australia