Milwaukee M18HB12 18V 12.0Ah Li-ion Cordless RED LITHIUM High Output Battery
The M18 REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT 12.0Ah Battery Pack, M18HB12, provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs M18 REDLITHIUM-ION 9.0Ah battery pack, so users can work harder and longer than ever before without having to worry about overheating the pack.
The massive increase in power elevates the performance of the entire M18 system and drives the next breakthrough in M18 FUEL, delivering the power of corded product. It delivers fade free power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing tradesmen to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before.
The M18 HIGH OUTPUT 12.0Ah battery utilises new-to-world cell technology that provide a massive leap in the overall power and capabilities of the pack. It is the best performing cold weather pack ever made, providing increased power in extreme cold weather conditions (below -18C). It provides the most work per charge of any professional power tool battery in the industry, driving full corded replacement on the jobsite.
- REDLINK Intelligence provides optimised performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, batttery and charger
- Fuel gauge onboard displays remaining run-time
- Best-in-class construction offers long-lasting performance and the best protection against jobsite conditions
- Voltage: 18V
- Amp hour: 12.0Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 170mm x 110mm x 105mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- 2 Years Warranty covered by Milwaukee Australia
Milwaukee M12-18FC 12V – 18V Multi Voltage Rapid Battery Charger
Once again, Milwaukee is on the ball for providing the fastest charging solutions for tradies. With the ever-growing demand to charge batteries in both voltages, the new and improved multi voltage charger, M12-18FC, can sequencial charge a 12V or 18V battery up to 40% faster, increasing your productivity on the worksite.
- Charges all Milwaukee batteries up to 40% faster
- Charges all M12 and M18 batteries
- Sequencial charging
- REDLINK intelligence communicates directly with the battery
- REDLINK monitors cell voltage and temperature
- REDLINK charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery
- Voltage: 12V & 18V
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Charge Time:
- 2.0Ah: 26 minutes
- 4.0Ah: 47 minutes
- 5.0Ah: 59 minutes
- 6.0Ah: 75 minutes
- 9.0Ah: 90 minutes
- Weight: 0.77kg
- 2 Years Warranty Covered By Milwaukee Australia