Milwaukee M18GG-0 18V Li-Ion Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun
- Delivers 10,000psi max operating pressure in a compact design
- Delivers up to 284g/min of flow rate.
- Precision injecting through pre-set grease counter dial.
- Flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings.
- Air bleeder value for quick priming.
- Lock-on/ Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience.
- Voltage: 18V
- Operating pressure: 10,000psi
- Barrel capacity: 450g Cartridge
- Flow rate: 284g/min
- Run time: Up to 10 cartridges (450g)
- Pre-set grease counter: Yes
- 2 speed gearbox: Yes
- Tool length: 381mm
- Hose length: 1220mm
- Weight: 3.4kg
Milwaukee M18B2 18V 2.0Ah RED Lithium Battery
- Sophisticated electronics: Milwaukee REDLINK Intelligence
- Overload protection prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature management system keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual cell monitoring ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Up to 2X more run time, 20% more power, and Up to 2X more recharges
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell Separator
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery pack capacity: 2.0Ah
Milwaukee M12-18FC 12-18V Multi Voltage Rapid Battery Charger
Once again, Milwaukee is on the ball for providing the fastest charging solutions for tradies. With the ever-growing demand to charge batteries in both voltages, the new and improved multi voltage charger, M12-18FC, can sequencial charge a 12V or 18V battery up to 40% faster, increasing your productivity on the worksite.
- Charges all Milwaukee® batteries up to 40% faster
- Charges all M12™ and M18™ batteries
- Sequencial charging
- REDLINK™ intelligence communicates directly with the battery
- REDLINK™ monitors cell voltage and temperature
- REDLINK™ charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery
- Voltage: 12V & 18V
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Weight: 0.77kg
- Charge Time:
2.0Ah – 26 minutes
4.0Ah – 47 minutes
5.0Ah – 59 minutes
6.0Ah – 75 minutes
9.0Ah – 90 minutes