The M18 FUEL 1/2″ Square Friction Ring Impact Wrench features the all new Milwaukee-exclusive innovations – the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence Hardware and Software to deliver superior performance, durability and run-time. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides superior power, efficiency and more run-time. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
The new 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-900rpm in Mode 1, 0-1600rpm in Mode 2, and 0-2500rpm in Mode 3. Auto Shut-Off Mode intelligently detects when the tool has impacted on a fastener for one second and automatically shuts the tool down, reducing the likelihood of overdriving and damaging materials.
- Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for longer motor life and up to 20% more power.
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery.
- The Milwaukee® DRIVE CONTROL™ allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximize application versatility.
- Mode 1 for precision work.
- Mode 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material.
- Mode 3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications.
- Mode 4 intelligently detects when the tool has impacted on a fastener for one second automatically shutting the tool down, reducing overdriving and damaging materials.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Voltage: 18V
- Tool reception: 1/2″ Square Drive
- Impact Rate:
- Mode 1: 2400rpm
- Mode 2: 2600ipm
- Mode 3: 3100ipm
- Mode 4: 2600ipm
- No load Speed:
- Mode 1: 1700rpm
- Mode 2: 2000rpm
- Mode 3: 2500rpm
- Mode 4: 2000rpm
- Max Torque:
- Mode 1: 40Nm
- Mode 2: 120Nm
- Mode 3: 300Nm
- Mode 4: 120Nm
- Max. fastening torque: 300Nm
- Weight: 1kg