Milwaukee has expanded the largest sub-compact system in the industry, the M12 platform, with the new M12 Rivet Tool, M12BPRT-0. Engineered with Milwaukee’s advanced M12 technology, the new tool rivets up to 2X faster and requires 65 percent less muscle effort than hand tools, and eliminates the maintenance of pneumatic hoses and compressors.
The M12 Rivet Tool M12BPRT-0 is the industry’s first rivet tool that uses a scotch yolk mechanism, which dramatically impacts the tool’s performance versus the ball and screw mechanisms utilized by other rivet tools. The scotch yolk mechanism is much smaller, allowing the tool to deliver a huge amount of force in a more compact and shorter package.
Skin Only (Battery & Charger Not Included).
- 4 x Nose pieces (3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, & 3/16″)
- 1 x Belt hook
- Pull Up to 3/16″ Stainless Steel Rivets
- Has the capacity to rivet through Aluminum, steel and stainless steel
- 2,000 lbs. pulling force
- Tool free access, easy to access to clean jaws
- Onboard nose piece and wrench storage
- Ergonomically designed for force reduction
- Pull 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″ Rivets
- Retention nose piece, holds rivet in place in any orientation
- Robust aluminium gear housing
- Quick disconnect mandrel collector, easily holds spend mandrels
- Voltage: 12V
- Stroke length: 20mm
- Nose reach: 40mm
- Max capacity:
- Aluminium: 3/16″
- Steel: 3/16″
- Length: 165mm
- Weight: 1.88kg
- 5 Years Warranty Covered By Milwaukee Australia