Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Titanium Drill Bits with RED HELIX are engineered for impacts and drills. Designed with a Variable Helix with an aggressive 35° Helix Angle which ends at 15°, the Impact Duty Titanium Drill bits with RED HELIX provide Rapid Chip Removal to limit heat buildup to Stay Sharper Longer. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Titanium coating can be used in all drilling applications to give you up to 3X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits.
- 25 x Drill Bits:
- 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 12.5mm, 13mm
- 135° Split Point Tip allows the Drill bit to start engaging the material on contact for fast starts. Drill bit does not walk across material
- Variable Helix Provides a solution to cutting vs clearing material removal problem. Allows for fast and efficient material ejection to reduce heat
- Chip Breaker Splits up the size of the material from the cutting edge. Cools the material faster by breaking it into small pieces
- Titanium Nitride (HSS-TiN) Coating – Reduces heat at cutting edge providing longer bit life
- Suitable for use in drills and impacts. Offers increased productivity when drilling and fastening