Four devices in one: Smaller pad. Greater versatility. The new ROTEX RO 90 geared eccentric sander with the tried-and-tested ROTEX principle makes quick work of coarse sanding, fine sanding and polishing tasks. Now suitable for working in corners: The FastFix interface can be used to replace the sanding or polishing pad with a triangular pad, and the ROTEX RO 90 becomes a delta sander.
- Four tools in one: coarse sanding, fine sanding, delta sanding and polishing. Resulting in low investment costs and savings on working time
- Durable eccentric bearings, a double-sealed gear unit and a dustproof switch extend the service life of the machine
- ROTEX rotary motion for convenient polishing – the reduced speed keeps the temperature low and prevents the polish from clouding or spraying off
- FastFix sanding pad system, tool-less
- Eccentric motion for high-quality, scratch-free surfaces
- Sanding up to the edge thanks to the Festool PROTECTOR
- Ideal ergonomic grip positions
- ROTEX rotary motion for efficient material removal
- Effortless work thanks to a weight <1.5 kg
- Powerful 4-in-1 solution
For the very first time, a single tool can be used for coarse sanding, fine sanding, polishing and delta sanding. Reduced initial costs, maximum flexibility and a larger range of applications. Greater efficiency and time savings at the construction or assembly site.
- Removes up to three times more material
The high -performance ROTEX motor and the combination of eccentric and rotary motion removes significantly more material than a conventional random orbit sander. Durable eccentric bearings extend the service life of the machine.
- Protects the sanding pad and workpiece
Sand safely against abutting edges without the risk of kickback with the Festool PROTECTOR – in three sizes for various angles and window frames.
- Effective sanding pad brake
The sanding pad brake prevents the sanding pad from turning upwards. It prevents the surface being scratched during sanding and eliminates the need for rework.
- Cost-saving work
The tip of the delta sanding pad and abrasive can be used three times simply by rotating.
- Extremely lightweight and efficient
Maximum surface quality in fine sanding and polishing applications.
- Short set-up times
The FastFix interface enables quick changes between sanding pad, polishing pad and triangular pad without requiring tools.
- Faster abrasive changes
Achieving the perfect surface quality depends on the smallest of details. Festool abrasives are therefore quickly replaced using the practical StickFix system, and adhere reliably and without slipping.
- Lightweight and ergonomic
The different grip positions, particularly ergonomic soft-grip zones and low weight allow you to guide the ROTEX RO 90 with one hand on vertical and overhead surfaces without your arms tiring.
- Healthy and dust-free
Optimum dust extraction with the established Jetstream principle. For less dust and for generating less heat and for ensuring that the abrasive and fastener do not clog as readily.
- Antistatic Function
Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
- CLEANTEC Connection System
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Makes changing accessories or consumables for routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- MMC Electronics
Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
- MPE Sanding Pad
Extremely durable sanding pads and sanding discs for long service life.
- MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 principle
Sanding system with integral dust conveying concept. With the patented MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 principle.
Removable, replaceable power cable with safety lock for fast switchover.
- Plus Systainer
Plus versions of power tools come in systainer storage containers.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
- Tool Weight (kg): 1.5 kg
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm): 27 mm
- Rotary Motion Speed (rpm): 260 rpm – 520 rpm
- Sanding Stroke: 3 mm
- Sanding Pad Diameter (mm): 90 mm
- Power Lead Type: Plug-it Lead
- Power Source: Corded
- Power Consumption (W or kW): 400 W
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Orbital Motion Speed (rpm): 3,500 rpm – 7,000 rpm