- Guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction, extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work on site or in the workshop
- Compact and lightweight, it’s clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power.
- Suction power is adjustable and the switch on/shut off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required and turn off when not.
- Approved for dust class M, and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool’s CTM 26 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
- Machine compatible
Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
- Maximum utilisation
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
- High suction power
Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
- Bluetooth® technology
Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth® module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth® battery pack is switched on.
- Quick attachment
Tool and accessory systainers and Festool’s Work Centre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
- Safe storage
The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.
- Antistatic Function
Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
- CLEANTEC Connection System
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
Health protection flow sensor which monitors a minimum air speed of 20m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below that value.
- Smooth Sleeve Hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
- Workshop and on site cleaning
- Automatic operation with power tools
- Wet and dry extraction
- Work centre and Systainer transport
- Maximum Airflow (litres per minute): 3,900 l/min
- Maximum Vacuum (Pa): 24,000 Pa
- Filter Surface Area (cm2): 6,318 cm2
- Container/Filter Bag Capacity (litres): 26 L / 24 L
- Power Consumption (W or kW): Maximum 1200 W
- Dust Approval Rating: Dust Class M – medium risk dust such as mineral and wood dust
- Mains Cable: Rubber Insulated
- Mains Cable Length (m): 7.5 m
- Dimensions – L x W x H (mm): 630 mm x 365 mm x 540 mm
- Weight (kg): 13.9 kg