Powerful. Versatile. With four gears for every application and the best switching concept you have ever operated. Whether you are working on wood, metal or masonry, the TPC QUADRIVE is extremely durable and thanks to its brushless EC-TEC motor, has extreme resilience and endurance. The axial impact feature is easily switched on for work with masonry. Up to 75Nm of power drives screws and drills large diameters easily, while electronic kickback stop minimises wrist injury if the tool suddenly jams.
The large number of attachments, combined with perfectly matched accessories, make the QUADRIVE an unrivalled drill for a wide range of possible uses.
- Production of wooden substructures, frame structures
- Installation of doors and windows
- Drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Drive screws into wood up to 10×300 mm
- Drilling in wood up to 70 mm with Forstner drill bits
- Drilling with impact in brickwork or masonry
- Greater safety when working
The electronic kickback stop prevents your wrist from twisting dangerously if the drill suddenly becomes caught or jammed, therefore ensuring improved safety when working.
- The QUADRIVE – four gears, with the right one for every application
1st gear: Demanding tightening of screws up to 10 mm. 2nd gear: Quick screwdriving up to 8 x 300 mm in size. 3rd gear: Powerful drilling with auger bits of up to 20 mm. 4th gear: Quick drilling with medium and small drill bits up to 35 mm, for example Forstner drill bits.
- Optimised gear switching
Fast, safe, direct! Switching in any direction – from any gear straight to any other, without intermediate stages. Fixed stops ensure clear engaging. Fast downshifting possible as required.
- Increased power in 2nd gear
40% more torque compared to the previous model for full traction with 8 mm screws.
- QUADRIVE: Unique system width and perfect system compatibility
Thanks to the smart FastFix interface, you can use all of the 18 V attachments from the Festool range and therefore benefit from the system advantages. No other drill has such varied possible uses!
- CENTROTEC tool chuck – for even more speed at construction sites
For instantly changing between drilling, countersinking and screwdriving: The CENTROTEC tool chuck, which has proven itself since 2001, is a chuck and bit holder in one. Even though it is half the size and weighs 80% less than a standard chuck: A real Festool invention with the usual Festool quality.
- Latest generation of brushless EC-TEC motors
The brushless EC-TEC motor is wear-free and converts the energy from the battery into optimum power with virtually no losses. The electronic motor management also guarantees maximum service life: Microprocessors monitor and control the temperature, voltage and current consumption of the motor, electronics and battery. The latest generation of EC-TEC motors provides more torque and speed under load.
- Practical attachments with quick angle adjustment
Very quick angle adjustment simply by rotating the green ring. The attachment no longer needs to be released from the machine. Even the eccentric adapter for screwdriving close to edges is equipped with quick angle adjustment.
- Convenient for day-to-day use
Optimised torque adjustment to prevent accidental adjustment. A robust belt clip that can be attached on both sides and a bit holder for secure and magnetic bit storage at the side of the drill.
- Perfect ergonomics – both compact and powerful
Thanks to its smaller circumference, the optimised handle ensures improved ergonomics and easier handling.
- Torque Shut Off
Intelligent technology ensures the optimum screwdriving force for every material.
- Kickback Stop
Kickback stop helps to reduce the risk of injury from kickback when sawing or plunging the tool into the workpiece
- EC-TEC Brushless Motor
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
- Electronic Monitoring
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
- Tool Weight (kg): 2.0 kg (with battery)
- Drilling Diameter Steel (mm): 13 mm
- No Load Speed 1st Gear (rpm): 0 – 500 min⁻¹
- No Load Speed 2nd Gear (rpm): 0 – 800 min⁻¹
- Drilling Diameter Wood (mm): 70 mm
- Battery Voltage (V): 18 V
- Battery Capacity (Ah): 5.2 Ah
- Power Source: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Battery Type: Lithium ion
- Gears: 4
- Torque Adjustment 1st Gear (Nm): 2 – 20 Nm
- Torque Adjustment 2nd Gear (Nm): 2 – 20 Nm
- Maximum Torque Wood (Nm): 50 Nm
- Maximum Torque Steel (Nm): 75 Nm
- Chuck Range (mm): 1.5 – 13 mm
- Drilling Diameter Brick (mm): 10 mm
- No Load Speed 4th Gear (rpm): 0 – 3600 min⁻¹
- No Load Speed 3rd Gear (rpm): 0 – 2350 min⁻¹
- Maximum Impact Rate (imp): 57,600 min⁻¹
- Chuck Type: FastFix