The LHS 225 PLANEX Long Reach Sander provides the top quality finish you have always wanted when working with plasterboard. It’s variable length design gives it the flexibility to be used in a wide range of areas, from confined hallway spaces to overhead ceiling sanding, all using a simple quick release system. A detachable brush segment allows consistent results right up to the edge. The power and direct transfer of force mean that the PLANEX is capable of removing up to 30 kg of material per hour. Variable dust extraction allows inner or outer extraction and creates a suction effect which supports its weight and makes it easy to guide. The quicker a sander removes material, the more powerful the connected mobile dust extractor needs to be. The powerful CTL 36 AC PLANEX Dust Extractor (sold separately) is designed specifically for the extreme material removal rate of the PLANEX Long Reach Sander. Perfect results every time at maximum speed.
- 1 x StickFix Sanding Pad 215mm
- 2 x Interface Pads
- 1 x SYS MAXI Systainer
- The extraction control can be used to adapt the suction effect to suit each working situation, with inner extraction, the PLANEX supports its weight and is easy to guide
- Convert the PLANEX from a short reach to a long reach sander in just a few hand movements with the quick release connector
- The brush segment can be easily detached without tools to produce consistent sanding results right up to the edge
- The mechanical lock for 36mm hoses prevents the hose from slipping out of the extractor connector when the tool is moved around
- The flexible, pivoting head let’s you sand floor to ceiling and open wall to corner with ease.
- Switch from extracting dust from the outside of the pad to the inside when required for optimal results
- The CLEANTEX AC PLANEX dust extractor was optimised to meet the requirements of the PLANEX.
- Its automatic filter cleaning system to tool holder makes it the ideal fine dust extractor (sold separately)
- Sanding plasterboard
- Sanding plaster wall filler
- Removing wall paper residue
- Power consumption: 550W
- No load speed: 340 – 910rpm
- Pad diameter: 215mm
- Dust extraction connection diameter: 36mm/27mm
- Weight (without cable):
- 1.1m length: 3.8kg
- 1.6m length: 4.6kg
- Warranty: 36-Month Comprehensive Warranty covered by Festool Australia via registration