The RAP 150 mm SHINEX rotary polisher is an impressively light and ergonomic machine for all purpose use, even on delicate surfaces. The variable speed trigger enables a sensitive start to polishing with precisely adjusted low speed, which can be adjusted and fixed at any speed up to 1,400 rpm. The integrated heat sink maintains a pleasant grip temperature and the reduced distance between the polisher body and pad gives optimum transfer or force and precise, sensitive control. Festool offers a complete polishing system including a large range of polishing pads and polish, guaranteeing a perfect finish with every job.
- For high torque in the lower speed range
- Polishing paintwork
- Polishing mineral materials
- Ideal for horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Awkward, curved spots with high coverage capacity
- All purpose polishingWith the SHINEX and its range of accessories, you always have the perfect solution at your fingertips. For applications relating to paintwork, mineral surfaces and polishing furniture to a high gloss.
- Power controlled
Power is one thing, but its important to be able to apply it in the right amount. The variable speed trigger allows you to start the SHINEX gently and speed it up to as much as 1,400 rpm.
- Working close up
The minimal distance between the body and the pad gives an optimum transfer of power and allows sensitive and precise polishing.
- Perfect working conditions
The ergonomic shape of the handle and high quality soft grip material make the SHINEX noticeably more pleasant and secure to guide with very little effort.
- Polishing systems
Polishers, polishing pads and polish – a complete polishing system from one manufacturer guarantees the optimal results, quickly and effortlessly.
- Tool Weight (kg): 2.1 kg
- No Load Speed (rpm): 600 rpm – 1,400 rpm
- Polishing Pad Diameter (mm): 150 mm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Power Lead Type: Fixed Lead
- Power Source: Corded
- Power Consumption (W or kW): 1,200 W
- Motor Type: Brushed