Outstanding ergonomics with a compact design, balanced weight distribution and vibration dampening make using the BHC 18 cordless rotary hammer effortless. At just 2.4 kg it is the lightest tool in its class, which makes a real difference especially for overhead work. The vibration reduction results in the smoothest drilling experience possible with a rotary hammer. The BHC 18 is the perfect solution for drilling holes in concrete, stone and masonry up to 18 mm and can be paired with the drilling dust nozzle to capture dust at its source and keep the working area clean. Drill in concrete with pneumatic impact or in tiles without impact.
Accepts standard SDS Plus drill bits.
- Drilling holes with pneumatic stop for dowels up to 18 mm in concrete, stone and masonry
- Securing interior fittings and assembly work
- Securing thermal insulation and composite systems
- Drilling and fastening without hammer impact, such as spot drilling tiles
- Long lasting
The brushless EC-TEC motor offers maximum service life with extremely high efficiency.
- Compact & light
The BHC 18 has the best weight/power ratio in its class, enabling single handed, overhead operation for a long period of time.
- Anti vibration system
Includes a pneumatic impact mechanism for huge impact energy and integrated vibration damping that absorbs the energy before it is transmitted to your hands.
- Ergonomic & precise
Ergonomic grip options provide maximum working comfort. Drill in concrete with pneumatic impact or in tiles without impact.
- Intelligent electronics
Protects the tool, battery and operator against overload created by excessive heat and voltage.
Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
- EC-TEC Brushless Motor
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
- Lithium-ion battery
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
- AIRSTREAM Battery
AIRSTREAM technology cools batteries for faster use and significantly increased charging capacity.
- Bluetooth Interface
Use of mobile devices via Bluetooth standard.
Tool holder for quick tool changes.
- Safety Sliding Clutch
Mechanical sliding clutch provides protection if the tool suddenly seizes or tilts.
- Impact Stop
Allows manual deactivation of the impact function when drilling into wood or brittle materials.
- Tool Weight (kg): 2.26 kg
- No Load Speed 1st Gear (rpm): 0 rpm – 1,100 rpm
- Crown Borer Diameter (mm): 68 mm
- Battery Voltage (V): 18 V
- Battery Capacity (Ah): 5.2 Ah
- Power Source: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Battery Type ie. Lithium-ion: Lithium-Ion
- Gears: 1
- Maximum Torque Wood (Nm): 10 Nm
- Maximum Torque Steel (Nm): 25 Nm
- Drilling Diameter Concrete (mm): 18 mm
- Maximum Impact Rate (imp): 4,895 ipm