The DeWALT DWS727 Double Bevel Slide Mitre Saw with XPS cross cut positioning system for increased accuracy & visibility, unlike a laser system it does not require any calibration. The grooving stop allows for adjustment of the cutting depth, ideal for grooving & rebating applications. Whilst the cam action, mitre lock function, makes mitre setting faster & easier, allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0-50 left & 0-60 right.
Fitted with a large dual sliding fence that provides maximum support when cutting larger materials. There is also an integrated short stop for repetitive cuts. It has a compact, lightweight design that is ideal for site work & easily transported. AIRLOCK compatible, dust extraction improves cut line visibility & provides cleaner & safer job sites.
- AirLock Compatibility – Quick & secure connection for a cleaner & safer jobsite
- Carry Handles – Maximum Jobsite Mobility with side handle or top handle
- Cross Cut Capacity – 305mm x75mm / 90mm x 90mm
- Stainless Steel Mitre Detents – Quick & accurate adjustments for fast & repetitive accuracy
- XPS System – Utilising a blade shadow ensures that the workpiece is illuminated. Cut accuracy is maintained across the life of the saw with no need for calibration
- Motor: 1600W
- Blade Size: 254mm x 25.4mm
- Cut Capacity at 90°: 305 x 77mm
- Cut Capacity at 90°/45°: 305 x 50mm
- Cut Capacity at 45°/90°: 210 x 77mm
- Cut Capacity at 45°/45°: 210 x 50mm
- Mitre Capacity (Right/Left): 60°/50°
- Bevel Capacity: 48°/48°
- Weight: 23kg
- 3 Year Tool Warranty.