- 2 x AAA batteries
- 1 x belt pouch
- Laser distance measurer (LDM) manufactured to withstand the inevitable job site drops and falls on the Job site
- It has a range of up to 50m and an accuracy of +/- 1.5mm
- Common end-user functions : linear meter readings, surface and volume calculations. It will add or subtract readings and calculate distance in Metric and Imperial.
- The user can select the unit to continually measure which allows layout applications.
- Pythagoras indirect height function will allow to measure distances even when point A and/or point B isn’t accessible for linear measurement
- Unit stores last 5 measurements
- The unit has large, raised, oversized buttons to avoid miss measures
- Backlit, 2 line display to provide visibility in all working conditions
- Will survive a 2m drop onto concrete and has an IP65 water/debris resistance
- The unit has a flat base that gives a solid platform to measure without the unit shaking and moving to help avoid measuring errors.
- Laser Class: Class 2
- Levelling Accuracy: +/- 1.5mm/m
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Yes
- Number of beams: 1
- Indoor Visibility Range: 50m
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5v dc LR03 (AAA-size) batteries
- Weight (incl. battery): 150 g