The WeldSkill 140 is a single phase welding inverter with a user-friendly control panel, a practical push-button operation for mode selection, clearly visible LED indicators and sturdy large control knob.
Affordable, compact and light-weight, this unit is a great addition to the shed ensuring the ultimate portability for the Home Handyman, Tradesman, Farmer or Maintenance Worker.
In addition to its appealing design and functional features, the WeldSkill 140 provides the added reassurance of a high-quality welding inverter that complies with Australian Standards.
Simply plug it in at home or into any standard 10 Amp power point and get welding right away!
- Twist lock electrode holder
- Rugged case with carrying handle and carry strap
- 4m long electrode holder and work leads
- Push button weld mode selector with LED indicators
- 3 Year Warranty
- Cooling: Fan Cooled
- Processes: Lift TIG (GTAW), Stick (MMAW)
- Australian Standards: AS 60974.1-2006 / IEC 60974-1
- Number of Phases: Single Phase
- Supply Voltage: 240V AC ± 10%
- Nominal Supply Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Current Range: 10 – 140A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 80V
- Maximum Input Current: 26.3 Amps
- Generator Requirement: 6.0 kW (7.5 kVA @ 0.8 PF)
- Duty Cycle: Stick (MMAW): 140 Amps @ 15% Duty Cycle (40C, 10 mins) / TIG (GTAW): 140 Amps @ 35% Duty Cycle (40C, 10 mins)
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Open Circuit Voltage: 75V
- Supply Plug Lead: 10 Amps
- Effective Input Current: 10 Amps