The most powerful STIHL cordless pole pruner. Low-vibration. For professional use in tree maintenance, orchards and local authorities. For pruning trees, removing dead wood and breakage from storms, and for cutting back fruit trees. 3/8″ P saw chain, lightweight magnesium gearhead, sturdy branch hook for easy removal of loose cuttings from the tree. Particularly rigid-in-guidance professional telescopic shaft with rapid adjustment for precise biting characteristics and a precise cut. Ear defenders required. Mounting point for the STIHL Smart Connector 2A on the power tool housing. Total length adjustable between 285 – 405 cm.
Battery & Charger sold separately.
- Ergonomic quick adjustment
With the ergonomic quick adjustment, the length of the HTA can easily be varied from 285 to 405 cm. The adjustment is done by simply loosening and tightening the quick adjustment by a 1/4 turn.
- Professional telescopic shaft
The rigid, professional telescopic shaft can be quickly adjusted for easy positioning and a precise cut.
- Sprocket cover with dipstick
For improved directional control when positioning and sawing, the dipstick has been integrated into the design of the pruner head as a raised line.
- Magnesium gearbox
The magnesium gearbox means the head of the pole pruner is both robust and lightweight, making it perfect for professionals. It also reduced strain when working over long periods of time.
- Ergonomic control handle with LED display
The operating handle has a self-resetting locking lever, which when used in combination with the ergonomic lever, provides a straightforward starting process. It makes the HTA easy to use for right and left handed users.
- Air filter with metal mesh
The easy-to-clean air filter ensures a long service life and optimum engine cooling.
- Battery slot in the power tool
AP batteries can be inserted directly into the battery slot. This will make your work even more mobile and flexible.
- Protective foot
The protective foot protects the housing from contact with the floor.
- Quick release bracket for telescopic shaft harness
For easy handling of a pole pruner or hedge trimmer in combination with a basic shoulder strap or the RTS harness. The tool is easy to attach and quick to release and the clip can be easily moved by hand on the shaft.
- Sturdy branch hook
After pruning, loose clippings can be easily removed from the tree with the branch hook.
- Total length (min) (cm): 285
- Sound power level (dB(A)): 102
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 88
- Total length (max) (cm): 405
- Cordless technology: AP System
- Rated voltage (V): 36
- Recommended battery: AP 300 S
- Weight (kg): 6.8
- Vibration value, left (m/s2): 4.3
- Vibration value, right (m/s2): 5.1
- Weight with battery (kg): 8.6
- Oil tank volume (cm3): 220