Lightweight and quiet cordless hedge trimmer for trimming bushes, shrubs, and medium-sized hedges. Laser-cut, diamond-ground and hardened blades, blade geometry in a patented teardrop shape for perfect cuts and a healthy hedge. Comfortable and effortless work due to optimum power tool balance, ergonomically shaped control handle, loop handle with inner switch, and low weight. Screw-on blade tip protector to prevent wear when working near the ground or along walls.
Skin Only (Battery & Charger Not Included).
- Hang your tool securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.
- Comes with tip protection as standard, which prevents damage to both the blade and the gear, but also to things that lie near the hedgerow (e.g. natural stone wall). It also makes it easier to cut ground cover plants.
- Scabbard to protect the cutting blade for safe storage and transport.
- The tool is easily started by activating both switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed is continuously variable using the rear control, for a fine and precise cut. The two handed design is suitable for both left and right-handed users.
- The engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours. This prevents the tool from getting caught on branches. The hedge trimmers are easy to clean.
- Blade length: 50 cm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Total length: 101 cm
- Rated voltage: 36 V
- Sound pressure level: 78 dB(A)