The BGA 60 is a powerful cordless blower for domestic users with medium-sized or large gardens. This leaf blower has a variable blowing force for adjusting the power when clearing. The BGA 60 also has 60% more blowing power compared to the BGA 57 when it is set to Boost mode. It also features a tool-free adjustable blower tube which can be extended by up to 16 cm – what’s more, the blower tube has a protective metal ring around the nozzle to prevent wear when the tube is accidentally bumped on the ground whilst clearing leaves. With a powerful EC engine, the BGA 60 is an optimal choice for home gardeners looking to clear large areas of leaves.
- BGA 60 36V Cordless Leaf Blower
- AK 30 36V Li-Ion Battery
- AL 101 36V Battery Charger
- Depending on the task, the maximum speed can be regulated in three stages. This saves energy and extends the battery life. The operating handle has “Operator Presence Control” with self-resetting locking lever, preventing unintentional starting of the device.
- The blower tube can be adjusted in 3 stages to suit a variety of users. This helps to reduce unnecessary power loss and offers optimum blowing force.
- Power boost will allow for full blowing power, simply by adding extra pressure to the trigger lever.
- A robust metal ring around the nozzle prevents the blow tube from wearing out when it comes into contact with the ground or obstacles.
- The device is compatible with the Smart Connector 1.0 and can be easily integrated into STIHL connected.
- The STIHL electric motor (EC) is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly, generates very low vibrations and does not require servicing.
- Hang your tool securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.
- Maximum air flow: 950 m3/h
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Maximum air flow: 558 cf/min
- Rated voltage: 36 V