Fine Finish blades are designed for a high quality finish with minimal cost to cutting speed. Milwaukee Fine Finish blades include Anti-Friction Coating, Cobalt Infused Carbide teeth, Laser Cut Technology as well as an ATB tooth pattern for a cleaner, more accurate cut.
- 3 x Reduction Rings
- 20mm, 25mm & 1″
- Universal arbor system: Large arbor size with reduction rings included in packaging to suit multiple brands.
- Cobalt infused Tungsten Carbide teeth designed to maintain tip sharpness
- Laser cut technology creates vibration slots that are designed to increased accuracy by reducing wobble and warping
- Anti-friction coating is designed to reduce the heat transfer to the blade
- Corrosion and gumming resistance
- ATB Tooth Pattern with alternating teeth angles to produce a smoother, more accurate cut.
- Blade diameter: 254mm
- Arbor Size: 30mm
- Teeth: 60
- Max Speed: 7,000RPM
- Weight: 0.75kg