The TS has always stood out with its absolute precision cuts, maximum power, and extreme durability. The usual reliability remains – but the working speed is unprecedented: the TS 55 now saws at up to twice the speed. In addition, the new generation of cutting blades guarantees perfect cutting quality with maximum cutting performance. Cuts are virtually splinter-free on both sides thanks to the attachable splinter guard, and accuracy is easy to achieve with the cutting edge from 90° to 47° remaining unchanged even when the saw swivels. A guide wedge allows for safer work and simple positioning in the existing joint.
- The concentrated torque of our plunge-cut saw enables work progress at up to twice the speed with an increased saw blade service life. Our new generation of saw blades impresses users when combined with maximum cutting performance and perfect cutting quality.
- The spring-loaded guide wedge runs in front of the saw blade to prevent it from jamming and makes it easier to insert the blade in existing joints.
- The angles 0° and 45° can be selected directly using the locking positions. Undercuts are also possible with the extended adjustment option from -1° to 47°.
- Our fitted control electronics enable speed control for temperature monitoring, a quick-acting brake and perfect adaptation to the material.
- Easy to read and adjust: The dual cutting depth scale for working with or without a guide rail. Now even easier thanks to extra-large font and precision adjustment.
- The slimline housing allows users to make cuts up to the edges and in close proximity to the wall (12 mm).
- Power: 1200W
- Motor: brushed
- No Load Speed: 2000 – 5800rpm
- Power Lead: Plug-It Lead
- Saw Blade Diameter: 160mm
Bevel Angle Range: -1° to 47°
- Cutting Depth: 55mm
- Cutting Depth at 45°: 43mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 27mm / 36mm
- Weight: 4.5kg
Festool SYS3 M 337 (204844) Systainer³ SYS 4 Medium Storage Box
The new Systainer³ generation enables you to be more mobile than ever before. Festool, TANOS and bott have collaboratively developed a mobility system that brings the workshop and the construction site closer together. It is perfectly integrated into Bott vario3 vehicle equipment, allowing you to safely deploy the familiar arrangement and simple handling that you are used to from the Systainer system in your vehicle as well.
- Can be connected to one another and to different generations
- Compatible with transport systems and mobile dust extractors
- Enable organisation, an overview and professional appearance
- Load capacity: 20kg
- Volume: 32.4L
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- External: 396mm x 296mm x 337mm
- Internal: 389mm x 275mm x 296mm
- Weight: 2.4kg
Festool 205553 (HW 160×1.8×20 WD42) 160mm x 1.8mm x 20mm 42T Fine Tooth Saw Blade
Durability and precision under the toughest conditions. Adapted to the application and material. Made from high quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide. After all, you can only achieve a perfect cut when the saw blade is as good as the machine.
- WOOD FINE CUT. For clean and splinter-free cross cuts in solid wood as well as for coated or veneered panels
- It is the ideal solution for precise, efficient work when used together with Festool TS 55 T and TSC 55 K plunge-cut saws, as well as with the HK 55 and HKC 55 – for precise, efficient work
Festool FS/2-KP Guide Rail 1400mm Guide Rail
Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail with adhesive pads. Allows users to make straight and precise cuts when carrying out horizontal work on floors or work surfaces, as well as for applications on walls. Easy to secure of different surfaces using the adhesive pads. It is easy and practical to transport two guide rails since they can be inserted above the Systainers carrying handle. The FS/2-KP guide rail is available in lengths of 1400 mm and 1900 mm.
- Secure grip: The guide rail with adhesive pads – precise and safe sawing even in difficult positions
- Practical to transport – the guide rail can be inserted above the Systainers carrying handle
- Splinter-free cuts – the rubber lip right at the scribe mark prevents the edges from splintering even with angled cuts
- Coating for smooth running on the machine
- The adhesive cushion strip protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
- Length: 1400mm