The 26 litre Festool special application dust extractor is your only answer for safe, efficient hazardous dust removal. Asbestos, mould, fibrous mineral dust, lead, cadmium, nickel, zinc chromate – the carcinogenic and pathogenic dust doesn’t stand a chance. With the high power suction turbine and a 99.995% degree of filtration there is no danger to health. The two layer safety filter bag prevents contact with the dust when disposing of the bag. Approved for dust class H.
- Safe dust removal
Festool’s CTH provides maximum safety in the case of carcinogenic and pathogenic dusts such as lead, cadmium, nickel and zinc chromate.
- High suction power
Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
- Maximum utilisation
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
- Safety sealed
The two layer safety filter bag prevents contact with the harmful dust when disposing of the bag.
- Customise for your needs
Every extractor can be fitted with add on modules to suit different requirements including air modules, power socket with continuous current and EAA module.
- For carcinogenic and pathogenic dust
- Flexible and clean in the workshop and on-site thanks to compact design
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
- Maximum Airflow (litres per minute): 3900.00 l/min
- Maximum Vacuum (Pa): 24000.00 Pa
- Filter Surface Area (cm2): 6318.00 cm²
- Container/Filter Bag Capacity (litres): 26/24 l
- Power Consumption (W or kW): 350 – 1000 W
- Auto Clean Function (Yes/No): No
- Dust Approval Rating: Dust Class H – high risk dust such as carcinogenic or pathogen contaminated dust
- Mains Cable: Rubber Insulated
- Mains Cable Length (m): 7.50 m
- Dimensions – L x W x H (mm): 630 x 365 x 540 mm
- Weight (kg): 13.90 kg