- Guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction, extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work on-site or in the workshop.
- Ideal for fine concrete, fibre cement, aerated concrete, natural stone and plaster dust
- Perfect for construction site clean up
- Compact and lightweight.
- Clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power.
- Adjustable suction power.
- The switch on/shut off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required, and turn off when not.
- Approved for dust class M, and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool’s CTM 36 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
- Stay safe with smooth anti-static hose
- Bluetooth accessories available
- Machine compatible
Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
- Maximum utilisation
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
- High suction power
Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
- Bluetooth® technology
Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth® module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth® battery pack is switched on.
- Quick attachment
Tool and accessory systainers and Festool’s Work Centre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
- Safe storage
The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.
- Antistatic Function
Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
- CLEANTEC Connection System
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
Health protection flow sensor which monitors a minimum air speed of 20m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below that value.
- Smooth Sleeve Hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
- Plaster and fine dust extraction
- Automatic operation with power and air tools
- Wet and dry extraction
Maximum Airflow (litres per minute): 3,900 l/min
Maximum Vacuum (Pa): 24,000 Pa
Filter Surface Area (cm2): 6,318 cm2
Container/Filter Bag Capacity (litres): 36 L / 34 L
Power Consumption (W or kW): Maximum 1200 W
Auto Clean Function (Yes/No): Yes
Dust Approval Rating: Dust Class M – medium risk dust such as mineral and wood dust
Mains Cable: Rubber Insulated
Mains Cable Length (m): 7.5 m
Dimensions – L x W x H (mm): 630 mm x 365 mm x 596 mm
Weight (kg): 15.20kg