Small and powerful single-speed cordless universal magnetic core drill with forward/reverse running, MT2 tool mounting, permanent magnet and maximum functionality for mobile working on the construction site.
- Extremely low-wear tool design with swivel-mounted motor cable protection hose for tough use in industry and manual trades.
- Small and light tool for continuously good work progress thanks to brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with tacho electronics and FEIN HighPower storage battery with cells with high current capability.
- Flexibility for all mobile drilling work, such as core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking and reaming.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Tilt sensor.
- Electronic speed setting.
- Extra large stroke range.
- MT2 tool mounting.
- Extra narrow permanent magnet with magnetic bias.
- Speed saving “memory function”.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Motor: brushless
- Tool Holder: MK 2
- Twist drill max. Ø: 18mm
- Core drill, drilling depth max: 50 (75 – using 75mm Bits)
- Tapping max: M 14
- Reaming max. : 18mm
- Carbide core drill bit max. diameter: 35 mm
- HSS core drill max. : 35 mm
- Core drill holder: 3/4 in Weldon
- Changing the core bit: tool-free
- Stroke: 135mm
- Total stroke range: 260 mm
- Magnetic holding power: 9 000 N
- Magnetic foot dimensions: 195 x 70 mm
- Weight without battery: 12.10 kg
- Coolant Pump
- Lashing Strap
- Swarf hook
- Centering Pin
- Contact Guard
- Drift Key