The DEWALT DCS367N Brushless XR Reciprocating Saw has a compact design that allows for better access to hard to reach cuts. Offers improved balance and ease of handling due to its central motor position. With a four position blade clamp that allows for flush cutting and improved versatility. There is a lever action keyless blade clamp for tool-free blade change and an LED work light for improved visibility of cut.
- 18V Brushless motor for improved power and run-time.
- Compact length (363mm), lightweight (3.2kg), ergonomically designed and improved balance allows comfortable and controlled cutting for high user efficiency.
- 4-position blade clamp – allows cutting from angle and improves access to cut making it easy to use in many applications
- Fixed, pivoting shoe for optimum stabilization of cuts ensures better comfort, control and performance.
- Optimum speed/stroke length (28.6mm / 2900SPM) for fast and efficient cutting, enhances productivity saving time and money.
- Variable speed switch gives complete control.
- LED light for better visibility.
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Stroke Rate: 0 – 2900spm
- Stroke Length: 28.6mm
- Max Cutting Capacity:
- Wood: 300mm
- Steel Sections & Pipes: 100mm
- PVC: 160mm
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 3.6m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 87dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 98dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration Cutting boards: 17.5m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration Cutting wooden beams: 22.0m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 3.1m/s²
- Dimensions (L x H): 363mm x 203mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- 3 Years Warranty Covered By Dewalt Australia