The Bahco Square Rule is manufactured in one piece steel + 10mm at the rail for inner measurement. Made with thick and stable material – high quality Swedish steel. Rust proof treated by tri-plastic. Hole in the inner angle allows close, accurate contact with work piece.
- Punched out of quality steel in a single piece for true 90° precision, may be used for accurate marking of 45° and 90° angles
- Remains well balanced and stable when placed on the surface
- Well balanced and stable when resting on workpiece
- Easy-to-read scale appears on both sides
- Black finish, covered by rust preventing lacquer
- Length: 250mm
- Weight: 0.2kg